Scammell Pioneer R100 Heavy Artillery Tractor
The Scammell Pioneer was a British 6×4 tractor used in the Second World War as an artillery tractor, recovery vehicle and tank transporter. Pioneers purchased by the British Army were equipped with a 102 bhp Gardner 6 cylinder diesel engine.
The Pioneer R100 heavy artillery tractor was introduced in 1935 and used throughout WWII to tow medium and heavy artillery guns. 980 Pioneer R100 heavy artillery tractors were delivered by the end of the war.
R100 Heavy Artillery Tractor
– 430+ plastic parts, with slide and multi-side slide molded details
– faithfully reproduced and highly detailed chassis, winch and body
– accurately molded engine, cab and interior with correctly sized details and shape
– plastic molded tyres with correct pattern as documented in period photos
– Doors and windows can be assembled open or closed, all suspensions workable
– PE detail sheet