MiniArt German Car Type 170V Cabriolet B.
Based on 'Baureihe W28' the Mercedes-Benz 170 V followed in 1937. A year earlier, the model was already shown at the Berlin auto show. From now on, the 170 was equipped with a 4-cylinder side valve motor. The production of this model had serious problems when in September 1944 the factory was razed to the ground by the Allies. The main production took place in Stuttgart-Unterturkheim, which was destroyed for 70%. The bodywork department in Sindelfingen was even worse off, as only 15% of the factory complex remained usable.
The kit provides markings options for five examples:
- WL-114098, Luftwaffe, Paris, 1942
- WL-24368, Luftwaffe, Eastern Front, 1944
- IA-1321, German Army, Eastern Front, 1941
- IIA-23438, Civilan example, Germany, 1940s
- IA-135412, German Army, unknown unit, France, 1940