heavy 4,5t cargo truck L4500S, originally developed for civilian use,
has been widely in service with all German military units during World
War II both on Western and Eastern fronts. A total of 9.500 trucks were
manufactured from 1939-1944, most of them for the Wehrmacht. The L 4500
had a 7,2 litre diesel engine with 112 HP and existed in 2 basic
versions 2-wheel drive “S” and 4-wheel drive “A”.